New Archos 104 4GB MP3 Players

While surfing the internet I had found something interesting from I4U News site. Good news for gadget lovers outside there. New Mp3 players have arrived. I4U News :"Archos introduces a 4GB MP3 player dubbed Archos 104. The Archos 104 support Microsoft's PlayForSure and feature a 1.5" OLED screen, photo viewer, icon user interface and USB 2.0. The 4GB storage are actually provided by a hard-drive and not flash like the Apple iPod nano.

Archos is replacing the Gmini XS 100 with the Archos 104. I already like the fact that Archos simplified the naming of the new player. What the heck das Gmini mean anyway. The new Archos 104 measures 91x43x14mm and weighs 80g. The new Archos player will sell for 199 Euros (~$239) starting in May
".

I am wondering when this item will come to Malaysia. Maybe I could grab one in the future since it looks nice and fashionable. Lately there are a lot of news and gossips about Siti Nurhaliza and Datuk K. Some people make some statement that they are already married but I believe it is not true at all. Siti Nurhaliza will be performed during Anugerah Planet Muzik, APM. I hope she will sing her new single, maybe Bisakah or Hati Berbisik. Can't wait to watch her perform live again. Siti Nurhaliza only got one nomination for Anugerah Industri Muzik, AIM this year and hopefully she able to win Best Female Vocal Perfomance once again.

Comments

Popular Posts