Mp3, Music & Magazine

 

Monday, December 26, 2005
MP3 player now with increased capacity


Independent Online : Computer gear maker Creative has unveiled a new portable MP3 player boasting 20 gigabytes of storage. The Zen Sleek Photo offers a 1.7 inch display. The mini-monitor uses OLED technology to pump out 262 144 colours, Creative reports. The device can display pictures stored in the JPEG format and also includes touchpad navigation and an integrated radio. The Zen Sleek Photo will be available starting in mid-December for around 300 dollars
posted by NaxeruL @ 8:59 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:49 AM, Anonymous kerry said…

    Hi, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I am trying to get my creative zen mp3 players site up and running. At the moment I am concentrating on the Zen Touch and Zen Sleek. Sadly, the Zen micro does not appear to still be available from Creative.

    I've certainly got some way to go before that site meets the standards of your blog.

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Anonymous kerry said…

    Hi, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I am trying to get my zen mp3 players site up and running. At the moment I am concentrating on the Zen Touch and Zen Sleek. Sadly, the Zen micro does not appear to still be available from Creative.

    I've certainly got some way to go before that site meets the standards of your blog.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


Add this blog's feed


 
Blog Me

About Me

Name: NaxeruL
Home: Terengganu, Malaysia
About Me: Saya, anda dan kita semua hanya INGIN jadi baik, belum benar-benar jadi baik. Maka bermujahadahlah untuk jadi baik.
See my complete profile
Links
Try FireFox
Try Adsense
Previous Post
Archives
Powered By
  • 15n41n1
  • Powered by Blogger